Breaking The Chains Foundation Presents
Breaking The Chains Foundation offers positive, well-rounded art-based nurturing impact with a desire for healing to create change. We do this in a variety of ways. Behind each of them are self-expressive creative works of rich personal story. Choose from any of these experiences. Each can be chosen by itself, combined into a package or implemented into an existing event. Please contact us so that we can tailor an experience to your specific needs.
- How To Love Your Selfie with Jillian Rose Reed – Seminar
- Alex Little’s “7 Chairs” – Performance
- Dance, Paint, Music, and Mirrors (DPMM) – Workshop
- Debra Hopkins – Guest Speaker
- Finding Alice – Book/CD Set
- Innovative Artistic Events – Contact us to be the theme of your next event
- Art Exhibits: Paintings by Jennifer Oleff and Photography by Suzette Troche Stapp.