https://breakingthechainsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Garlic-Shrimp.jpeg 468 624 BTC https://breakingthechainsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Breaking-The-Chains-Foundation-Logo-Circle-300x300.png BTC2021-01-10 11:02:412022-01-10 11:03:23January’s Recipe Garlic Shrimp
January’s Recipe Garlic Shrimp
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in remaining 6 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped parsley.