Breaking The Chains Foundation Presents
HOW TO LOVE YOURSELFIE ONLINE INTERACTIVE VIDEO AND WORKBOOK
What: A 45-minute evidence based cognitive dissonance eating disorder prevention online program for media literacy.
Goal: To inspire and educate young people to use social media for all its positive effects and help youth live their lives to the fullest both on and offline.
Audience: Ages 15 – 22
“This program is based on my 5 selfie video guides along with an interactive workbook designed for your selfie reflections. Throughout the program, you will also find additional inspiring quotes and facts.” – Jillian Rose Reed, BTCF Celebrity Spokesperson/BTCF Board Member
- Jillian Rose Reed, BTCF Celebrity Spokesperson/BTCF Board Member
- Video 1: LOVE YOURSELFIE (Promote real versus ideal body image)
- Video 2: EXPLORE YOURSELFIE (Enhance habits of prevention)
- Video 3: HELP YOURSELFIE (Reduce perfectionism, increase Self-Compassion)
- Video 4: BE YOURSELFIE (Engage in media literacy)
- Video 5: CHERISH YOURSELFIE (Encourage actions that lead to mental and physical health and happiness; choose optimism and improving relationships)
All Rights Reserved: Breaking The Chains Foundation (BTCF)
Creator: Jillian Rose Reed, BTCF Celebrity Spokesperson and Board Member
Co-Creators & Evidence Based Research: BTCF Clinical Board: Dr. Gia Marson, Ed.D, Danielle Kelmar, LSCW, and Dr. Kelli Rugless, PsyD
Program Manager/Head of Development: Debra Hopkins, BTCF President/Founder