Our vision is a world of healing, recovery, and authentic connection!
Transforming Our Culture and Raising Awareness
- Guest Speakers: Debra Hopkins, Jillian Rose Reed, Dr. Gia Marson
- Live Performances:
- Alex Little’s “7 Chairs” 8 minute dance.
- “Elements of Expression” – Acoustic/Vocal Music Storytelling with various musicians/singers. (available in person and virtual)
- Films: “Beyond Existence: Body” – a short film created and performed by Arielle Bodenhausen and directed by Kenneth Mader
- Fine Art: Paintings: pieces for auction and/or purchase for lobbies, group rooms, showrooms, galleries, and events.
Individual Wellbeing. Prevention & Healing. Transforming Ourselves
- Online Video & Workbook Program: How To Love Your Selfie w/ Jillian Rose Reed – An evidence based online interactive video/workbook program for ages 15 – 22
- “The 7 Chairs Experience” with Alex Little & various guest artists (can be tailored to 45 min, 1 hour, 90 min, 2 hours, day, or retreat)
- “Developing a Healthy Growth Mindset Around Strength, Fitness, and Movement” with Krista Stryker, CPT & Founder of 12 Minute Athlete.
- Live Virtuals: “Inside Out” – A movement workshop for connection & renewal – offered both virtual and in person taught by artists and sisters Devon and Alex Little.
- Books: Finding Alice – a book based on creator/writer Debra Hopkins’ experience as a young girl with a disoriented sense of visual perception, commonly referred to as, The Alice in Wonderland Syndrome
***Workshops – Dance, Paint, Music, and Mirrors (DPMM) – A creative-expression workshop for all
- Campaigns: awareness, intervention and prevention art-based campaigns via various forms of social media platforms – live streams, video, digital feature layouts, PSA’s and more.
- Collaborations and Partnerships with like-minded mission aligned organizations, businesses, and brands for such things as events, panels, virtuals, seminars, workshops, music, film, and other various art forms.