Our vision is a world of healing, recovery, and authentic connection!
Breaking The Chains Foundation offers positive, well-rounded art-based nurturing impact with a desire for healing – to be impactful and create change. We do this in a variety of ways. Behind each of them are self-expressive creative works of rich personal story.
Choose from any of these experiences. Each can be chosen by itself, combined into a package, implemented into your existing events and more. Please contact us for tailoring any to your specific needs.
Transforming Our Culture and Raising Awareness
- Guest Speakers – Debra Hopkins, Jillian Rose Reed, Dr. Gia Marson
- Live Performances – Alex Little’s “7 Chairs” 8 minute dance. Acoustic/Vocal Music Storytelling with various musicians/singers
- Films – “Beyond Existence: Body” – a short film created and performed by Arielle Bodenhausen and directed by Kenneth Mader
- Fine Art – Paintings: pieces for auction and/or purchase for lobbies, group rooms, showrooms, galleries, and events.
Individual Wellbeing. Prevention & Healing. Transforming Ourselves
- Seminars – How To Love Your Selfie with Jillian Rose Reed – An interactive social media based seminar for ages 12 – 25
- Workshops – “The 7 Chairs Experience” with Alex Little & various guest artists (can be tailored to 45 min, 1 hour, 90 min, 2 hours, day, or retreat)
- Books – Coming soon! Finding Alice – Book/CD set
***Workshops – Dance, Paint, Music, and Mirrors (DPMM) – A creative-expression workshop for all, 7 Chairs Intensive
- Campaigns – awareness, intervention and prevention art-based campaigns via various forms of social media platforms – live streams, video, digital feature layouts, PSA’s and more.
- Collaborations and Partnerships with like-minded mission aligned organizations, businesses, and brands for such things as events, panels, seminars, workshops, music, film, and other various art forms.
Sponsorship Opportunities available for all – Contact us for more information!
Contact us for details
A nonprofit working towards changing the face of Eating Disorders through art + community ✨