Our vision is a world of healing, recovery, and authentic connection!
Breaking The Chains Foundation offers positive, well-rounded art-based nurturing impact with a desire for healing – to be impactful and create change. We do this in a variety of ways. Behind each of them are self-expressive creative works of rich personal story.
Choose from any of these experiences. Each can be chosen by itself, combined into a package, implemented into your existing events and more. Please contact us for tailoring any to your specific needs.
Transforming Our Culture and Raising Awareness
- Guest Speakers – Debra Hopkins, Jillian Rose Reed, Dr. Gia Marson
- Live Performances – Alex Little’s “7 Chairs” 8 minute dance. Acoustic/Vocal Music Storytelling with various musicians/singers
- Films – “Beyond Existence: Body” – a short film created and performed by Arielle Bodenhausen and directed by Kenneth Mader
- Fine Art – Paintings: pieces for auction and/or purchase for lobbies, group rooms, showrooms, galleries, and events.
Individual Wellbeing. Prevention & Healing. Transforming Ourselves
- Seminars – How To Love Your Selfie with Jillian Rose Reed – An interactive social media based seminar for ages 12 – 25
- Workshops – “The 7 Chairs Experience” with Alex Little & various guest artists (can be tailored to 45 min, 1 hour, 90 min, 2 hours, day, or retreat)
- Books – Coming soon! Finding Alice – Book/CD set
***Workshops – Dance, Paint, Music, and Mirrors (DPMM) – A creative-expression workshop for all, 7 Chairs Intensive
- Campaigns – awareness, intervention and prevention art-based campaigns via various forms of social media platforms – live streams, video, digital feature layouts, PSA’s and more.
- Collaborations and Partnerships with like-minded mission aligned organizations, businesses, and brands for such things as events, panels, seminars, workshops, music, film, and other various art forms.
Sponsorship Opportunities available for all – Contact us for more information!
Contact us for details
A nonprofit working towards changing the face of Eating Disorders through art + community ✨
#BreakingTheChainsFoundation 💜 #BTCF #onelinkatatime
Warning: The account for breakingthechainsfdn needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page