https://breakingthechainsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Chef-Gasons-Crepes.jpeg 744 750 BTC https://breakingthechainsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/BTCF-Logo2-transparent.png BTC2021-07-10 10:55:292022-01-10 10:56:16July’s Recipe Chef Gason’s Crepes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk or almond milk
- Few splashes of avocado oil
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup of your favorite yogurt
- Chop up 1/2 cup each of your 4 favorite fruit
- Powdered sugar
Step 1- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk or almond mike and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth
- Step 2 Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Step 3 Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Once all crepes are done. Spread about a tablespoon of yogurt in the middle of each crepe then place fruit on top of yogurt then roll the crepe up and place on the plate. Repeat until you have all the crepes filled. If any fruit is left over just place it on top of the crepes and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve hot.
Should make about 4 crepes